ROCKLAND COUNTY IS HERE TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS
The Rockland County Department of Economic Development focuses on growing the economy through business development, attraction, retention and expansion efforts to stimulate job growth and improve the quality of life in the county.
Whether you are looking to start, relocate or expand your business in Rockland County, the Department of Economic Development connects companies with the services they need, including:
- Dedicated, professional staff who are focused on helping businesses succeed and thrive in Rockland County
- Technical assistance to navigate incentive and grant programs
- Site selection assistance via a comprehensive database of available properties
- Support for workforce needs
- Facilitation of collaborative relationships with a network of organizations and experts
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION RELATED TO SUPPORTING OR GROWING YOUR BUSINESS?
If so, let us know how we can help by contacting our office at 845-364-2170 or by completing the form below. Your submission will be answered within 1-2 business days.