ROCKLAND COUNTY'S COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Conveniently located just 30 miles northwest of New York City along the Hudson River, Rockland County is perfectly positioned to welcome new business opportunities with low costs, targeted incentives, and the space to grow. Rockland offers easily accessible transportation, a highly-educated talent pool, and workforce support, all within a beautiful setting with many recreational options.
- Strategic location with close proximity to New York City
- Average commute time of 30 minutes
- 4 major airports within 50 miles
- Easy connections to NYS Thruway I-87, Palisades Interstate Parkway, and Garden State Parkway
- A+ bond rating 1
- 10,000+ employers and 120,000+ employees 2
- Home to major companies such as Pfizer, Caribbean Food Delights, Nice-Pak, Daikin America and Streit’s Matzo
- Highly qualified and diverse workforce
- Abundant outdoor space and recreational opportunities
Sources: 1. Fitch Ratings, 2022. 2. US Census Bureau, 2020.
CLICK HERE for more demographic information on Rockland County.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AND/OR COMMENTS RELATED TO SUPPORTING OR GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN ROCKLAND COUNTY?
We can help you. Contact our office today at 845-364-2170 or complete the form below. You will receive a response within 1-2 business days.